search for something here

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

6:05pm

Good evening, blog : )
It's been a minute, and I am tireedddd. Today my coworker was sad so I stayed extra to talk to her. I've been doing my best to not let it affect me at home. Compared to past events, I am doing a good job. 
Younger me would have only dreamed of being as strong, as confident, as unbothered, as improved, as useful as I feel I am now. But I am glad I can be someone younger me looks up to. It makes me feel safer.

I finally finished creating my Bible Reading Plan and now I need to work on

a. actually getting back on track with it

b. creating my Korean learning plan

c. getting back into reading and practicing chess

as well as d.

stretching regularly . . .

I made myself little habits to learn how to become ambidextrous in writing after Aaron told me I should learn how to do things with my left hand. I also made this meme because I thought it was funny. 


I also discovered a song that sounds like the secretary main theme, and I highly recommend listening to them together:

It fits so perfectly I need to recommend it to someone. I also got my secretary shirt and am just waiting on some stickers and a mug, but I will post pictures of the shirt here. 

 






Until the next pourover,

-SS : )

No comments:

Post a Comment