search for something here

Monday, August 24, 2026

10:01am

Good morning blog!!

I have officially planned and begun the setup of my mail club, however, I am not able to actually publish it yet because I need to buy a printer and supplies. My hope is that next week I will be able to split purchase a printer with my sister, and some supplies, but I know that there are other things that are slightly more important in my life and if I really want to actually save I need to work on not buying everything at once. The printer, paper, and envelopes is the most important part so I will probably only end up buying them for now. 

Here is a picture of the second time I watched Secretary 


I need to watch it again I miss it so bad. 

I got my hair permed yesterday but it was so late at night that I can't wash it until Wednesday morning.
I thought that J was ignoring me and was going to ghost me like everyone else, even though that's totally not like him, but for two weeks there was silence, so I just accepted it and honestly I have been enjoying the freedom of being unbothered. But he texted me last night when I was rinsing my hair pre perm, and said he liked the art I sent and that he was in Japan the week before last and was super busy. He is going to send me his photos once he goes through them all, and asked how my summer was. So I am glad I just let it be and didn't waste my time being upset, and didn't say anything silly to him.

I'm starving and have a letter to read so I'm going to close, have fun today guys, and learn to open up like Lee Holloway <3

No comments:

Post a Comment