Monday, August 3, 2026

8:34pm

Good evening blog ~
Tomorrow I can buy my Viki Subscription. Tonight I am sleepy. Today wasn't the greatest. I can't stop thinking, and I wish sometimes that I could, but when I stop thinking it is only because I can't think at all and that is worse, sometimes. 
"A woman happily in love burns the souffle, but a woman unhappily in love . . .  forgets to turn on the oven" - Sabrina, 1954
And I am unhappily in love.

There is not much to post if I am being honest, but I might watch Tarzan tonight, we will see. I decided not to bother with the sequel of Hunchback after all. I am just tired of falling in love. I'm tired of yearning, grasping, thinking, longing, hoping with the true essence of the word, and wanting, wanting and then wanting some more. I can't stop thinking about it. How much I want him. Why do I want him so relentlessly? Why does he have to be so perfect? And why do I have to keep falling into love??

Anyway I always say what more is there to write about it (but of course there always is more) and I get bored with myself being so in pain, so there is nothing left to do but close.

See you tomorrow. Sleep 3/7 before my day off <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introductory Post : )

Introductory Post : )

 Introductory Post: Good morning everybody! 🌞   10:15am This blog is inspired by Im Eun Sob's blog "Good Night Club" for inso...