8:14pm
Good evening blog : )
I picked up a shift tomorrow because a girl named Mimi asked me to so we could work together. If someone wants to spend time with me I will never turn them down. I am flattered, to be honest. And if that is a reason I am picking up a shift, at least I am picking up a shift at all . . . I guess? This same Mimi also picked up two of my shifts, one of them being tomorrow, but I am still working that day anyway, I suppose because one girl quit today. I also made cookies for work and my coworkers liked them a lot, so that's good! I will be making more, with how much chocolate I brought home XD XD
I don't work with my least favorite coworker at all really these next 2 weeks and I suppose that has set me in a pretty good mood. I also learned that my two younger sisters are coming to spend the week and that has me soo excited!! And I talked with my younger sister about moving in because she has brought it up multiple times and I think that could be very fun! Our youngest sister wants a job at the winery close to where I used to live and I hope for her sake she gets that. I am waking up at 5 tomorrow but I don't think that will stop me from watching Tarzan tonight, honestly. We are going to the fair tomorrow after work, and I get to see my mom and I am so excited! Just me & my younger sisters are going, which will be so fun. I've never really been the oldest person and I know I am old enough to have done this by now, but I have a big family, so I guess it takes awhile to circle around.
I should start watching Tarzan, to be honest, so I am going to sign off.
Sleep 4/7 before day off!
-SS
No comments:
Post a Comment