9:03am
Good morning blog!!
As happy as i want to be feeling on this sunny morning, we are in a crises. It is probably insensitive to divulge what the crises is as it is not really mine to say, but my friend is in the utmost need of help, and I don't know how to give it to her. Everything that comes out of my mouth sounds like selfish dry talk that means absolutely nothing that it did inside my head. Help!!! What do you do for a friend in danger? What do you say to someone who needs your help so desperately?
If I could beg anyone to please write a comment on here so that it could reach her? Or email me? I need someone else to help, give a reason to stay or something?? I don't think I'm enough. This is the reason I wish I were famous: I could garner the attention of the world and get help for my cause. I need your help!
I am going to drink my coffee and dream up ways I can change the course of this
-SS
No comments:
Post a Comment