1:10pm
Good afternoon!
My younger sister is moving in with us!! We're getting a bunk bed, and she's getting a wardrobe and rent will be so much cheaper : )
My mom is coming over today and taking my little sisters back but they're coming back to move her in soon after. I picked my Monday shift back up because Mimi has a really bad ear infection so she had to give it back to me. It's okay though, because I can just put music on or something.
I need to answer messages and write back letters. My Japanese penpal sent me a letter months ago and it got sent to my Aunt's address and she forwarded it to me but it never came 😟
So I don't know where the letter is, but wherever it is, I will have to write and tell her that I never got it which makes me really sad because there were probably cute things inside of it! Oh well . . .
Thankfully I don't work until 2pm tomorrow so I will just get up early and do a lot of things before work and then sleep in a little more on Tuesday because I don't work then either.
Later, SS
No comments:
Post a Comment