Monday, August 10, 2026

9:21am

This is a separate post because my friend's dilemma is of more importance and I don't want to put the events of my daily life with her crisis. 

Some photos of things I have posted on The Unsent Project, a pouring 4am, and etc.

(I also added a contact form and following button because I didn't know that was an option before!)






I bought some stickers from the unsent project as well although I know they would be so very easy to make a sticker sheet of, which I maybe will one day. I also bought sticky notes. Other purchases have been Escape With Romeo, as a vinyl, Script of the Bridge by The Chameleons which I maybe already mentioned?? Some Lbri skincare, and a year long Viki pass plus subscription. I might also resubscribe to A Friend in Faith, Jessica Lilly's mail subscription. I want a mail club, I think that would be fun. I also want more penpals : )

I want to get to the stuff I need to do today so I am going to sign off. 

Keep going guys . . . as Kidsaint says, "Thank you for staying alive".

-SS







No comments:

Post a Comment