Tuesday, July 28, 2026

11:16am

Good morning blog!

I leave in 14 minutes : |
Can I just say that I'm really bored of working so much?? I'm not even anxious anymore or really feeling that burnt out, I just want to get on with it! I want to have time to unpack the two large boxes in my room, look over my stuff, see what else I need, save money, look around me, work on projects, think about life, hope for the future, talk to people, watch movies, enjoy music again, write things and organize my writings, look at the photos and videos my friends send me. But instead, I am barely fitting in one thing each day (and yessss part of that is my phone, I know. I will delete instagram, and actually I might just do it like now. Not NOW but tonight. And I know Pinterest is still a trap for me sometimes but at least that is productive. At least that is productive . . . it's curating my aesthetic, making me laugh, inspiring me, giving me quotes. Instagram doesn't actually give me anything . . .

So anyway, now that you were here for that big decision, (at least you got to be here for something!) I have to leave and I will sign off. I am worried that I scared off another friend, namely my Japanese penpal because she asked for the story of how I was groomed and I told it to her but I don't know if she knew what she was asking. She isn't really that type of person, she's not judgmental or anything, so I know she could just be busy, but I am beginning to think that the right ones simply will not stay and simply do not exist. Except Rian or Elsa, but Rian and I are the same person and Elsa also went through some stuff like that only recently so I guess I'm just a very exclusive personality. 

Peace out,
-SS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introductory Post : )

Introductory Post : )

 Introductory Post: Good morning everybody! 🌞   10:15am This blog is inspired by Im Eun Sob's blog "Good Night Club" for inso...